It is highly recommended that in addition to watching the video commentary, you also read the text of the Phenomenology, since then you can follow the structure of the paragraphs that are treated separately from video to video.
- Lecture 181 - paragraph 446-449
- Lecture 182 - paragraph 450-451
- Lecture 183 - paragraph 452
- Lecture 184 - paragraph 453-455
- Lecture 185 - paragraph 456-457
- Lecture 186 - paragraph 458-461
- Lecture 187 - paragraph 462-463
If you would like additional help in studying G.W.F. Hegel's Phenomenology, consider attending one of the monthly Q&A Google Hangouts I hold precisely for that purpose. You can find out about those in my Google+ events or Facebook events
If you'd like assistance in studying Hegel, and prefer 1-on-1 tutorials, you can find out more and book me for sessions here.
Interested in supporting the ongoing work of the Half Hour Hegel project? Check out our Patreon crowdfunding page - including the perks I provide to supporters.