It is highly recommended that in addition to watching the video commentary, you also read the text of the Phenomenology, since then you can follow the structure of the paragraphs that are treated separately from video to video.
- Lecture 32 - paragraphs 73-74
- Lecture 33 - paragraphs 75-76
- Lecture 34 - paragraphs 77-78
- Lecture 35 - paragraphs 79-80
- Lecture 36 - paragraphs 81-83
- Lecture 37 - paragraphs 84-86
- Lecture 38 - paragraphs 87-89
If you would like additional help in studying G.W.F. Hegel's Phenomenology, consider attending one of the monthly Q&A Google Hangouts I hold precisely for that purpose. You can find out about those in my Google+ events or Facebook events
If you'd like assistance in studying Hegel, and prefer 1-on-1 tutorials, you can find out more and book me for sessions here.
Interested in supporting the ongoing work of the Half Hour Hegel project? Check out our Patreon crowdfunding page - including the perks I provide to supporters.