It is highly recommended that in addition to watching the video commentary, you also read the text of the Phenomenology, since then you can follow the structure of the paragraphs that are treated separately from video to video.
- Lecture 157 - paragraphs 397-400
- Lecture 158 - paragraphs 401
- Lecture 159 - paragraphs 402-404
- Lecture 160 - paragraphs 405
- Lecture 161 - paragraphs 406-408
- Lecture 162 - paragraphs 409-410
- Lecture 163 - paragraphs 411-412
- Lecture 164 - paragraphs 413-414
- Lecture 165 - paragraphs 415-416
- Lecture 166 - paragraphs 417
- Lecture 167 - paragraphs 418
If you'd like assistance in studying Hegel, and prefer 1-on-1 tutorials, you can find out more and book me for sessions here.
Interested in supporting the ongoing work of the Half Hour Hegel project? Check out our Patreon crowdfunding page - including the perks I provide to supporters.