Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Public Half-Hour Hegel Q&A Later Today!

We'd committed that when Patreon supporters of the Half-Hour Hegel project reached a certain level of total pledges, I'd start offering the same sort of Q&A sessions I'd been providing exclusively to my patrons to the general public, open-access, for free.

I held the inaugural session back in August, taking a break from the drive back from New York City, stopping at a rest area, and taking advantage of their free wifi.  Four people interested in Hegel, including some of my Patreon supporters, signed in, and we had a great, far-ranging conversation, focused particularly on the territory we'd earlier traversed in the Consciousness section, and looking ahead to the rest of the Self-Consciousness section.  We even discussed some of the possible parallels between Hegel and Heidegger.  All told, a great Google Hangout.

I've scheduled the second one for later today.  So, if you've got any Hegel-related questions, or if you'd just like to listen in on some Hegel enthusiasts, join the Google Hangout -- I'll be opening it up at 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.  Until then, here's the event page (where I'll also post the link, once I open the Hangout)

No comments:

Post a Comment