There is a lot of really cool stuff being discussed having to do with human freedom, individuality, action and choice, and with how we are able to make sense out of all of these - and perhaps even produce or provide for ourselves some sorts of "laws" or "sciences" (which turn out not to be laws and to be pseudo-sciences - but we do learn something valuable in the process of discovering that) about those phenomena.
I'm looking forward to finding some time in the months ahead to doing some more reflecting and also some writing about these matters - and that will happen here first, in the Half Hour Hegel blog. In the meantime, here's those five new videos:
- Lecture 127 - paragraphs 323-325
- Lecture 128 - paragraphs 326-328
- Lecture 129 - paragraphs 329-330
- Lecture 130 - paragraphs 331-333
- Lecture 131 - paragraphs 334-335