Wednesday, March 16, 2016

March Public Q&A Hangout

Later today - from 5 PM to 6 PM Central Standard Time - I'll be conducting the Public Half Hour Hegel Q&A Hangout for the month of March.

This is a free service I offer to the general public as part of the Half Hour Hegel Project, underwritten by my Patreon crowdfunding backers.

I'll be posting the link to the hangout - once its opened - on my Facebook author page, on my Google+ page, and on my Twitter, so if you want to get in, you'll want to watch for it at one of those virtual locations.  You'll also need to have the Hangouts software on your computer or app on your phone (it takes a bit of time to get set up, so you'll want to do it in advance!)

Anyone is welcome to participate -- that's the whole point of having a public Q&A session, and I'll be giving priority to those who have actual questions to ask me.

Google at present only allows 10 people at a time to be fully present in the Hangout (i.e. through their own video), but anyone can watch and use the text box to ask questions or make comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment