Friday, March 24, 2017

Finishing With the Spiritual Animal Kingdom and Deceit

March has been an extraordinarily busy month for me, and I've fallen a bit behind in posting here in the Half Hour Hegel blog.  In addition to giving a number of talks, and picking up quite a few new tutorial and philosophical counseling clients, I've also managed to get somewhat ahead on the video production.

My Patreon supporters - this is one of their big perks - have already viewed most of the next section, Reason As Lawgiver.  (And I've actually released one video on that new section for the general public already as well).  I did manage to release all of the remaining videos for the "Spiritual Animal Kingdom and Deceit" section over the course of March.

That's a rather longish section compared to the two that follow - and that finish up the entire Reason portion of the work - and although I enjoyed creating the commentary, I'm happy to have it behind me!  Here are the final five videos from that section:

No comments:

Post a Comment